Virtual phone cards make great last minute Christmas gifts
December 23rd, 2013
“How can I give a phone card from ZapTel as a gift?”
Give someone a gift that tells them you want to keep in touch with a ZapTel phone card. Since the cards are virtual, they make great last minute Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers. Here’s how to do it.
How to send a virtual phone card gift
- Log on to your ZapTel account with your email address and password.
- Do a rate search for where they will be calling from and to.
- Choose the best phone card to fit your calling need.
- Select the card denomination and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click “Checkout” while you’re in the shopping cart.
- On the next page, click on “Add Another Address” and enter in the details for the person you’re sending the card to.
- Press “Continue with Checkout.”
- Under “Deliver to” select the name of the person you’d like the phone card sent to and press “Continue with Checkout.”
- Enter a gift card message with your order and press “Submit.”
- Click “Continue with Checkout” and follow the rest of the check out process.
How to give a phone card as a stocking stuffer
- Select a phone card and check out through the ZapTel store.
- Once complete, go to your Account Dashboard.
- Click on the “Print-n-Go” button next to the PIN you’re planning to give (or click the printer icon button if you have a custom dashboard).
- Fold up the card and put it in a stocking or gift card to give.
Alternatively, you could forward the email confirmation to the person you wish to give the phone card to.
Phone Card Coupon for the week of December 23, 2013
Through December 31st, receive $1.00 off of your purchase of a new PIN from ZapTel. Use the following code to receive the discount:
Enter the coupon code on the Review Your Order page, and be sure to click the “Add Coupon Code” button on the page to apply the discount. Offer expires at Midnight Central Time on December 31, 2013.
This entry was posted on Monday, December 23rd, 2013 at 7:46 am and is filed under Phone Card Tips. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.