Using Phone Card Records to Help Get Fiance Visas

February 14th, 2011

“What phone card would be best for me to use so I have call records for a fiancee visa?”

One of the things you need to obtain a K-1 Fiance Visa is “evidence of valid relationship with the petitioner.”  Many people choose to show phone records as this evidence.  If you’re looking to use phone cards to keep in touch with your fiance, you should purchase a phone card with online call detail records.

ZapTel carries 12 phone cards with online call detail records:

My best recommendation to keep these records is to pull them up on your ZapTel dashboard monthly and print them out. 

Call records are available as far back as 180 days on most cards, 90 days on others (True North, Study Abroad Student’s Choice, Oceans International and Extreme Talk Time International).  The range on our site will only display 255 calls over a 60 day period at a time.


Phone Card Coupon for Week of February 14th

Through February 20th, take 5% off the purchase or recharge of any phone card with online call detail records from ZapTel as listed above. Use the following code to receive the discount:


Enter the coupon code on the Review Your Order page, and be sure to click the “Add Coupon Code” button on the page to apply the discount. Offer expires at Midnight Central Time on February 20, 2011.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 14th, 2011 at 5:30 am and is filed under Phone Card Tips. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

  • « Older Entries
  • Newer Entries »