Asking for help with your phone card order
March 29th, 2009
“I’m having trouble with my ZapTel shopping cart. How can I get help with this?”
While you shop, your shopping cart is located at the top right hand corner of the web page in a grey box. Here’s an example:
Deleting an item from your shopping cart
There are 3 different ways you can delete or remove an item from your shopping cart:
- In the grey shopping cart box, click on the minus sign (-) in the red circle.
- Click on My Cart in the grey shopping cart box. Next, click on the minus sign (-) in the red circle.
- Click on My Cart in the grey shopping cart box. Next, change the quantity of the card you have in your cart to zero (0) and press Update Cart.
Getting a message that there’s nothing in your shopping cart
A couple customers have reported that they’ve tried to checkout but are told that there is nothing in their shopping cart. I’m sorry if you’ve gotten this message. Usually the cause is just a simple browser cookie issue that can be solved by doing one of the following things:
- Log out of your ZapTel account and log back in. Add an item to your cart and try to check out again. If this does not work, try the next option.
- Clear the cookies on your internet browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, click on Tools then Internet Options. If you are using Firefox, click on Tools then Clear Private Data. If this does not fix the issue, please contact ZapTel Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to know the browser and version you’re using so we can report it to our technicians. Our Customer Service Reps can also help you place your order.
If you’re ever having trouble with the ZapTel site, our Customer Service staff is here to help you. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-877-532-2737 and press 0 to speak to a representative.
Phone Card Coupon for Week of March 30, 2009
Through April 12th, take $1 off your purchase of a new phone card or recharge from ZapTel. Use the following code to receive the discount:
Enter the coupon code on the Review Your Order page, and be sure to click the “Add Coupon Code” button on the page to apply the discount. Offer expires at Midnight Central Time on April 12, 2009.
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 29th, 2009 at 11:00 pm and is filed under Phone Card Tips. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.