Take your phone card to go with Print-n-Go
March 22nd, 2009
What’s the best way for me to print my ZapTel phone card?
There are a couple different ways you can print out your ZapTel phone card. You can print the confirmation e-mail that has your PIN information. You can also print out your Account Dashboard from your browser which will give you all the calling card PINs your screen displays. But my best recommendation for printing your phone card is to use the Print-n-Go function from your Account Dashboard.
ZapTel’s Print-n-Go allows you to print all your card details on one page. There’s also a phone card graphic on the print out that you can cut out and keep in your wallet like a physical phone card.
Here’s how to print your phone card details with Print-n-Go:
- Log on to your ZapTel account with your e-mail address and password.
- Next to the PIN you’d like to print, click the Print-n-Go link. If you have a custom dashboard set up, click on the printer icon under PIN Actions.
- A screen will pop up with your card details. If you have a pop up blocker, you may need to disable it for ZapTel to allow the Print-n-Go to come up.
- If your card is a US originating card only, you’ll see all the card details plus any Speed Dial or PINzap numbers you have listed. If you have a card that will be used from outside the US, click on the “Build your access number list” link to choose the access numbers for the countries you’ll be in when using the calling card.
- Press the “Print This Page” button at the top of the page to print your card details.
This is a great feature if you’re traveling with your phone card. You can have a copy of your phone card with you wherever you go.
Phone Card Coupon for Week of March 23, 2009
Through March 29th, take 5% off your purchase of a new Absolute World phone card from ZapTel. Use the following code to receive the discount:
Enter the coupon code on the Review Your Order page, and be sure to click the “Add Coupon Code” button on the page to apply the discount. Offer expires at Midnight Central Time on March 29, 2009.
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm and is filed under Phone Card Tips. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.